Today, I have a review of some nail art pens that I received from BeMe.
These pens are dual ended and are easily screwed off in the middle (see below).
Each polish has a brush AND a pen to use for nail art. Here's a look at the brush when you screw off the cover.
If you pull off the cover, a pen is revealed. With a squeeze of the bottle, polish comes out to create a nail art look. Here's a look at the pen.
I only did two looks with polka dots because nothing else worked for me. Here's the first look without top coat.
- I love the variety of colors of these polishes. Applying them with the brush is pretty easy too.
- I think it's pretty cool that you can both paint your nails with the brush and use the pen with the nail art pen.
- I wish the dry time was faster on these. It really slows things down.
- The polish doesn't always come out evenly from the pen which is a pain.
- This is really nice for someone starting out with nail art and wants to do really simple looks. I think this would be difficult to manage for more complex designs.
BeMe Nail Art Pens are available on Amazon, Overstock, Target.com, Kmart.com, Walmart.com and MyQuestStore.com.
**Products sent for honest review**